Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Winking

In one of my classes this week, I had a slight scare. No deer jumped in front of my desk, but I thought someone was winking at me. It was scary.

Upon further observation of the individual throughout the class, I noticed his eye seemed to involuntarily twitch every other second. Whew! I was relieved. No psychos out to get me yet.

Now, winking in and of itself is not bad. But it needs to be in the right context. If someone I hardly know who is old enough to be my father is winking at me, that's scary. In a different situation, winking might not be so scary.

Okay, now I'm picturing a deer winking at me. What am I on?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

winking in the right context, like a cute guy winking your way. I don't think you would mind it then :) lol

Unknown said...

Yeah, I guess I could bear such an experience. I wouldn't be too scarred.
:)