Monday, September 24, 2007

Queen of Waterspilling




I am the Queen of Waterspilling. Bow down and behold my clutziness.


When God created me, he gave me a special power. Nothing great like spidey-sense or the ability to fly. No, that would be too useful. I can spill a mug of water multiple times in one day without even trying! And in completely different ways, too!


I can spill it while pouring it into my mug. I can spill it walking up some steps. I can spill it when picking the mug up, setting it down, or bringing it to my mouth. I can spill it standing up, sitting down, or leaning against a wall. I can spill it intense in thought or void of any brainwaves. I can spill it alone or while someone is watching me.


The point is, if you need water spilled, I'm the girl to call. No job is too great or small. I handle them all!

2 comments:

Beautifully Profound said...

LOL- I will let you know. Maybe you need a hotline like 1-800-spi-llem.

Anonymous said...

don't feel bad, I am the queen of randomly running into walls. Mike constantly wonders why I am so clutzy, but then we visit my mom and it all becomes clear.