Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Car Update

It turns out the only real damage to my car was aesthetic and won't cost too much. However... After much deliberation, my household has decided that I give up my little Saturn (sniff) to my brother who's away at school. I will get the newer and more reliable of the family Buicks. It's for the best.

When stopping by the place that has my Saturn to take a peak at it and make a decision as to what I want to have fixed, I saw "the shiny cars." I'm not ready for one yet, though. I've thought that I'd like to have at least half of the money for whatever I get up front. I've got some, but not half. Save, save. I might start looking into what I eventually want to get.

On Tuesday when I was at work, my mom cleaned off my car. She was telling me there was definite meat attached to the fur that got stuck in my hood. Yum! My dad said the important thing is there's one less deer on the road. At which my mother immediately exclaimed, "No! The important thing is that Emily is alright!" Gotta feel the love.

2 comments:

Emily said...

My boss says I should get a Hummer so next time I can at least take the deer w/ me.

Beautifully Profound said...

Ha! I think Hummers are the most ridiculous vehicles on the road.