Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Continuum

I listened to Continuum on my way to South Bend for my Tuesday evening class last night. When I listen to it, almost every time a new song starts I think, "I love this song!" And throughout my listening experience I exclaim, "He is sooo good!" It's the truth.

This cd does not give me my typical cd experience. I almost feel as if John Mayer and I are hanging out and he's just letting me know what's up, what he's been thinking about lately. I feel like we've been buddies since we were kids, but now he's made it big, and I'm proud of him. Silly, I know.

3 comments:

Beautifully Profound said...

That's adorable.It makes me want to pinch your cheeks.

Jonathan Erdman said...

I have had no such pinching urges, but I also like the cd. Have never listened to it in its entirety yet, however, but.....if someone would be so kind as to let me borrow it....hhhhmmmmm.....who might be able to help me.....

Emily said...

Sorry... I promised myself no new cds for awhile. I got it from the library, but it was due back a couple days ago.