Friday, November 30, 2007

NaBloPoMo Completed!

Yes! We made it through NaBloPoMo! If it wasn't for all of your comments, I just don't know if I could have kept going. This month proved to be a difficult and trying time as I attempted to come with something halfway interesting every day.

As of tomorrow, I don't know how often I will post. The challenge of posting every day did put in me a desire to update more often. The day just doesn't feel complete without it. But for your benefit, I should probably stick with posting only when I actually have something to say.

1 comment:

Melody said...

But for your benefit, I should probably stick with posting only when I actually have something to say.

Nooo, sometimes the random things are the best. Besides,I like knowing that you're going to put something up every day, it gives me something to look forward to during my workday!