Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dream Themes

My dream from the other night is not typical. I don't normally remember several details to movie-like dreams. They're normally more mundane and vague.

Some themes I have had include:
  • Running away from someone/something - child
  • Trying to find/complete something, not always knowing what it is - child/recent
  • Being in a store, not able to make up my mind about what I'm going to buy - teen/recent
They're not normally scary. They just have a general anxiety to them. Recently, though, they tend to end on a lighter note.

2 comments:

Melody said...

I almost never remember my dreams. Last night though I had one where a little girl was warning me about demons in a discount clothing store.

I don't remember dreams unless they're bad.

Emily said...

Wow.