Monday, November 19, 2007

Step Inside My Dream World...

This is an excerpt from part of the dream I had last night:

I was walking home from my South Bend class but ended up in what was supposed to be Winona Lake. John Mayer was giving a concert while some of my past friends were studying/drinking coffee at tables. John would rant about sports in between songs.

Then the setting morphed into a big city with touristy places like museums. My family and I, along with a large group of people, walked into one. I think we were a church group. We started looking around and talking with each other when a guide of the museum told my dad something. My dad's expression immediately dropped from a smile into a concerned frown. I asked what it was and my dad said I wouldn't want to know. The guide turned to me and said, "The corpses of psychic Jews are buried in a tomb underneath this building."

As soon as these words were spoken, I looked outside the window to see locusts swarming the city. Our group proceeded upstairs where we found the zombie-like Jews waiting for us. There was tension in the air. They were going to attack us. However, they decided they needed to challenge us to game of kickball. I don't remember who won, but I have the feeling we were ahead most of the time.

Note: I have nothing against Jews. This is what my crazy mind concocted.

6 comments:

Melody said...

Interpretation: John Mayer is evil. Psychic zombies can be defeated through kickball.

Emily said...

If you were here, you would have heard me bursting into laughter so much that I started to become lightheaded.

Melody said...

:D

Emily said...

If you read my Sunday post, you can see part of how my dream came to be.

Melody said...

Too much bible reading?

Unknown said...

Never!