Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Answer: Actress

Congratulations! Two of you know me well enough to guess that I never would have wanted to be an actress. That would mean being watched by like... a lot of people. Not good. The closest I've gotten to being an actress was playing Emily Cratchit in the fifth-grade play "A Christmas Carol."

When I was in pre-school I remember wanting to play the violin professionally (took violin lessons throughout elementary school). When I was around first grade, I wanted to be a backup singer for James Taylor (sang along to the radio all the time). Throughout high school and college I liked the idea of editing books (I've edited a few things here and there). And in college I also liked the idea of being a cost accountant (got a degree in accounting/finance).

No comments: