Thursday, August 28, 2008

Layout Changes

In case you haven't noticed, I've recently made changes to the layout. I was getting tired of the old look, and considering Monday will mark my one-year anniversary of residing at blogspot, I thought it was time. The one thing that's bugging me is my dissatisfaction with the post title colors that I've tried so far. More to develop.

Here's the deal. If there's something about my layout that you find hard to read or ridiculous, please let me know within a few days. I might even allow a week. But once I've officially decided, I don't want to do much more tweaking.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should move the poll question back up to the top... I'm far too lazy (or just won't remember) to scroll way down to see if you've posted a new question :)

Emily said...

Good point. When I changed layouts, it moved the poll down, and I don't know how to move the current one up without messing it up. However, with polls to come, I'll make sure they're at the top.

Emily said...

Okay, so I haven't tried any new colors for the post titles. I guess I'm sticking with red for now.