Friday, August 22, 2008

Front-Page News

Folks, I've already expressed my love for the Warsaw area, but reading the Times-Union this week has given me the feeling that I live in Hicksville. Take yesterday's front-page...


This picture was shown only because it supposedly (or supposably, whichever you prefer) looks like a dog. This was deemed worthy of the front-page. And right next to it was the account of a guy who got into an altercation with his son-in-law and began to shoot at the tires on his son-in-law's vehicle. This was also found on the front-page of the paper.

And if you go back a few more days, you'll find the news that a man was found sitting naked in some pine trees. I think this was included on a later page, though.

So what have we learned this week? If you want to get on the front-page of the newspaper, find oddly shaped produce or shoot at a car. But if you expose yourself indecently while hanging around some foliage, you won't make the cut.

3 comments:

Melody said...

A-mazing.

Ken said...

I didn't make the Front Page?!?!?!


I mean uhhh, wait,

...that wasn't me.

Emily said...

Um, why would you want to be that guy?