Thursday, May 8, 2008

What a Nice Guy!

When my brother was home for spring break a couple months ago, I jokingly asked him if he would like to share an apartment with me after he graduates from college. I thought his immediate response would be a polite version of, "Are you kidding me? No, thank you!" But he took me seriously and was receptive to the idea.

He hasn't been thrilled with his roommate experiences so far, and says he already knows what he can expect from me. I highly doubt the likelihood of us sharing a place, but it's nice that he thinks we'd get along alright.

When we were younger, I used to tell my brother that I'd feel sorry for his wife if he ever married. (Horrible, I know.) But he's turned into a decent fellow. He called our house a couple days ago, making a point to talk to both my mom and me. What a nice guy!

No comments: