Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Ideal Ideal-Cut Diamond

I've been hearing an ad for the ideal ideal-cut diamond that can only be found at Jared, The Galleria of Jewelry of the "He went to Jared!" and "It can only be Jared!" fame. These ads are causing me to think. If an ideal ideal-cut diamond is better than just an ideal-cut diamond, then wouldn't an ideal ideal ideal-cut diamond be even better? And hold it right there! An ideal ideal ideal ideal-cut diamond would kick the ideal ideal ideal-cut diamond's you-know-what!

Imagine a man on one knee looking up at his girlfriend. He just popped the question and is holding out an opened box with a ring in it. The box's lid clearly states "Jared, the Galleria of Jewelry," but the girlfriend isn't fooled. She exclaims, "This isn't the ideal ideal ideal ideal-cut diamond. It's only the ideal ideal ideal-cut. I only want the best! It's just not... ideal enough!"

3 comments:

Melody said...

lol, would you even be able to tell the difference between the ideal cut and the ideal, ideal cut? I wouldn't even know if they got the almost ideal cut or the mediocre cut.

Unknown said...

Maybe if you put them side-by-side and used one of those squinty-eye-dohicky lenses?

Melody said...

I'm pretty sure I still wouldn't know. Honestly, I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between a real diamond and cut glass.