Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pass the Pink Stuff!

Roller coasters, swirly rides, and the like have never been my thing. My stomach and sense of balance are less than accepting of these strange experiences. Even so, I thought I could handle swinging at Pike Lake the other evening. Nope. I know I used to like swinging as a child, but apparently I'm getting too sensitive for even this simple activity. For hours afterward my stomach was nauseated and my head felt funny. Just another proof that I'm weird.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

I remember in middle school when we went to Cedar Point that I always felt bad making you wait for us to get through the extremely long lines. I wish I could go to Cedar Point one more time, but Mike has a weak stomach too. Oh well! :)

Unknown said...

I completely forgot about that! Don't feel bad. My curse shouldn't cause you to miss out.

Yes! One more weak-stomach that I know about!

Melody said...

Oh, I totally know how you feel. Kiran and I always go to the park to swing and I always end up having to stop becuase I feel sick.

I'm usually good with coasters, but sometimes they make me sick too.

Emily said...

It looks like the Weak Stomach Club is larger than I thought! I belong!