Wednesday, December 19, 2007

P.S. I Love You

It appears I have let the term "idiot" slip into my vocabulary recently. If I use this or another negative term, feel free to call me out on it.


Last night I started reading the novel "P.S. I Love You." (Thanks, Miranda, for the tip!) It must have been July or August since the last time I read for fun (not including the newspaper or internet).

So far it's a nice read. Sad but cute and an easy read. No terms to recognize or ideas to understand! So if you already know how the book or the movie go, please don't tell me!

4 comments:

Melody said...

Is it...a chiclit?

The cover says chiclit...the movie previews say...weird comedy.

It is hard to read for pleasure when you're in school. That was one of the things that I missed most. Even now my reading mostly happens during my lunch break.

Emily said...

So far the book is chiclit. And I agree on the movie preview. It looks like the movie might only be loosely based on the book.

Melody said...

Is the book good so far?

Emily said...

The book is okay, but I'm still toward the beginning. I like the letters Holly's deceased husband left her so far and her memories of him, but her interactions with other people aren't as interesting. It is set in Ireland, though, so that adds something.