Thursday, October 16, 2008

Don't Mess with my Coffee!

Yesterday I noticed this message on a package of coffee I was using: "100% Pure Coffee." I had no idea that there was a problem of people selling things as coffee that were not, in fact, coffee. But maybe there is. I mean, why else would a company find the need to print this message on its coffee?

So watch out, my friends! If your coffee doesn't say "100% Pure Coffee," you might be drinking something else. And if you can't look at the packaging yourself, like if you're paying the big bucks for some at a coffee shop, don't hesitate to ask them, "Hey, I know you're selling this to me as coffee, but are you sure it's 100% pure? I don't want any imitations or fillers here."

3 comments:

Melody said...

No filler? What are you talking about? The only way I can handle coffee is with filler.

Cream, sugar, caramel, toffee, whipped cream...very important.

Unknown said...

Myself, I just need a little creamer or milk. Smooth it out a little.

Melody said...

That's because you like the actual coffee. Where as I like the flavorings. The coffee is just there to make me look like a grown up and not some kid drinking chocolate syrup.